Saturday, April 23, 2005

plume.dk

Here’s to new beginnings.

More to come.


2 Responses to “plume.dk”

  1. mille Says:

    hi plumez

    lovely design! it’s pretty and simple; the plume way. even better than the super! simple diary land design. alas, i must say that i find the lack of dancing monkeys a bit troubling. oh well, you can’t have everything. i’m looking forward to read your daily scribbling. i even updated my bookmarks! so yeah.

    i have my first exam tomorrow. yikes.

    love,

    mille

  2. Plume Says:

    Aw Millez, you are teh betste! Thank you for the compliment on the design. I quite like it myself. But then I’m biased. CAUSE I MADE IT! Oh yeah. I kind of miss the dancing monkey too. Maybe I should make a dancing monkey page on my site.

    You’ll kick exam ass, I have no doubt. You’re smarter than the average bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment