Friday, October 07, 2005

The Dharma Initiative

I’m thinking of legally changing my name to Alvar Hanso. And then taking on the secret identity of Alvaro Hanson, Mexican/Norwegian popster extraordinaire.

Sorry, I think I Lost it.

Must get back to working on the gallery, because that thing is dead in the water.

In my next entry I will introduce a new animal at the playground. Meanwhile, you can try to guess which one it is.

1) A llama
2) A sheep
3) A helicopter
4) A mapinguari
5) An electro-magnetic invisible dinosaur robot
6) A ferret
8) Kelvin
9) A swan
10) A Dr Swann

The winner will receive riches beyond their wildest dreams. Although, the check will bounce, sadly.

4 Responses to “The Dharma Initiative”

  1. Julie Says:

    llama! I love the llama song… http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

  2. Katherine Says:

    I’m hoping it’s a were-rabbit in honour of Gromit and Wallace’s new movie. A llama would be cool but I wonder how it would get on with the horses and the goats. So I’m going with sheep.

  3. grant Says:

    You crack me up. Like the name.

  4. Rebecca Says:

    I vote for an electro-magnetic invisible dinosaur robot! You can’t tell me that there isn’t one there, because it’s invisible….. MUAhahah. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment