Saturday, October 15, 2005

Pink Monster

Wow. Just got back from Mew. I love being able to go to concerts. When I get down and I think that life isn’t getting better then I just have to remind myself that I am now able to go to concerts. Six months ago I wasn’t. Don’t tell me things don’t get better.

Mew rocked. They are probably my favourite band of the moment, so seeing them live was fan-bloody-tastic. And I stayed for Comforting Sounds. There’s nothing like swaying back and forth to a 15-minute outro. Oh yeah.

I shall write more about it all when I come down. But let me just mention the first warmup act. Press Play On Tape. A Commodore 64 concept rock band. There is no part of that sentence that I don’t love. Man oh man, that was awesome. They finished off with Monkey Island. I’m not sure that came out for the Commodore 64? But I’ll forgive that. Because it was awesome. Awesome. They had Commodore 64 videos playing on a screen behind them. Awesome. I loved it. It was almost better than Mew.

But then not. Because Mew is the best.

And now I’m so tired that I don’t even know if I can finish thi

No comments:

Post a Comment