Friday, January 20, 2006

Geronimo Jackson And Zeeke’s Shotgun Wedding

The sound of falling snow.

Or rather, the sound of falling ice. All day. It sounds like the world is falling apart. Last night there was a big storm. Everything was covered by ice. Literally big chunks of ice on the walls and doors and windows and everywhere. And then daylight came and all the ice is falling. Falling from everywhere. From trees and rooftops and fences. Falling from the sky down on the snow on the ground. Only the top of the snow has frozen almost to ice as well. So ice falling on ice. All day. I was lying in bed, trying to sleep. And it sounded like people running outside. Chunks of ice falling on snow and ice, like loud footsteps.

And powerful winds. Blowing the snow around. I think it’s raining now. Frightful weather. I hope the snow won’t be completely washed away. I didn’t go out and play in it today, my stomach was hurting. Plus I didn’t want blocks of ice falling from the sky onto my head.

I haven’t seen Moomincat. I hope he’s home and safe from the weather. I keep my window open as much as I can, just in case he’d stop by and need a warm bed. I can always use a warm cat.

My brother’s birthday. Because both he and my mother worked nightshift today we will celebrate tomorrow instead. But I did give him his present, the Elvis CD. And he was happy with it, so that was good. No love lost.

I like talking to Moomincat. You might remember that I like to meow. A couple of days ago, Moomincat was sitting on the floor and I meowed at him and he meowed back and I meowed in response and he walked up to me and meowed. I don’t know what we talked about, but it was funny nonetheless. I like that he responds to me. Animal voices are soothing.

I hope I can get a cat like Moomincat when I move out on my own. He seems perfect for me.

Speaking of great actors on Lost, I love MC Gainey. He should get a Golden Globe for Best Beard In a Live Action Drama. And also Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (or Adebisi as I always want to call him, his character from OZ). I hope Gainey will get more screentime. Oh also the guy who plays Desmond, those are three great season 2 characters.

It’s my birthday in two months, you should all get together and pool your money and buy me a helicopter.

One Response to “Geronimo Jackson And Zeeke’s Shotgun Wedding”

  1. Erathan Says:

    what is this? A poem? a song lyrics?

No comments:

Post a Comment