Friday, January 13, 2006

Tina Dickow & P3 Prisen

I am working on an entry featuring Moomincat, who gave me a big surprise today. But first off.. congratulations to Tina Dickow who won the P3 Prize today. P3 is the biggest (I assume) Danish radio station. It’s a pretty prestigious prize I think, certainly to me it me means a lot more than all those crappy wannabe-MTV award shows we get. Anyway. The prize was well deserved. She almost couldn’t deliver her speech because the audience kept clapping. What a beautiful moment. 2005 really was her year, I hope 2006 will continue the trend. In The Red is being released in the UK and America right around these days, so if you want to support good Danish music from possibly the nicest and sweetest singer in the world then I suggest you check it out.

Tina’s international website -

Tina Dico wins the P3 Prize

Tina Dico wins the P3 Prize

Tina Dico wins the P3 Prize

Tina Dico wins the P3 Prize

Tina Dico wins the P3 Prize

(All rights belong to DR TV)

Huzzah!

One Response to “Tina Dickow & P3 Prisen”

  1. Danny Says:

    yayyyyy! *claps wildly* i didn’t watch it myself cos i was spending some quality time with my brother, but i’m so glad she won that! my brother said she gets 100.000 kroner…wow haha, maybe she can lend me a few quid then ;) cheers lasse, this is brilliant news!

No comments:

Post a Comment