Saturday, August 13, 2005

Doodlebug

One thing I forgot yesterday was to thank you all for the comments about the group therapy. Your support always means a lot to me. There are two things, I think, that has been important in changing my life to the better. Meeting Skye, of course. And starting my diaryland diary. Those are two of the “life-changing” moments I recall.

So thank you for the support, and for the experiences you share with me in turn. No matter how alone I am, I’m never alone.

But I don’t want to get sentimental. So here is the stuff I have done today:

Updated the panties section finally. Thanks to the lovely Dylan for contributing. That page still makes me smile. At least when it’s updated.

And then I added the scans section. Moved all my scans from my old site. And made some new ones. Most interesting is probably my old class photo where you can see Tina Dickow (6th from left middle row) and Dea Lillelund (2nd fom left bottom row), the musicians. And me, the dork. Third from the right on the top row. More information on the scans page.

Also this doodle I made at work a couple of days ago. I wish I could draw for realz. But the funny bit is that I put the doodle in my pocket (sounds almost erotic, doesn’t it?) and went to the playground. And then Mathilde got in my pocket and grabbed the paper and almost ate it. Hehe. But check out the scans page for childhood photos and other strange things.

That’s all. Funny pictures coming tomorrow. Hope you’re all having a breezeful weekend.

2 Responses to “Doodlebug”

  1. Grant Says:

    It has been a pleasure to read your diary all the way from diaryland. Miss you there in face. It hasn’t been the same there without you and a few others. Well take care as always.

  2. milla Says:

    No sweat, dear Plume ;) It’s always a pleasure to read your blog (previously diary) and comment on here :) We fishies should exchange some valuable knowledge and support each other, right? ;)

    Bacci,
    Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment