Monday, August 08, 2005

Gimme Gimme Gimme

The week is underway. Not much to report yet. Tomorrow is the big day, group therapy. Today is just treading water.

New guy started at our office. Nicolai. He pretty much sat down and disappeared behind a computer. Didn’t say anything. So I can’t comment on him yet. I updated the cast list. Anders. Nicolai. Bailey & Bongi. Tatiana. Nothing too interesting. Tatiana is pretty cute. Maybe if things don’t work out with Heidi, the cute bargirl, then I can crush on Tatiana for a few years instead.

And one day I’ll talk to a girl! I swear!

Speaking of my DVD collection, I updated my Amazon wishlist. In case you want to help me expand the collection. Now far be it from me to tell you to buy me Deep Space 9 ($636) or TNG ($583) or even Friends ($209). That would be crazy. So I’m not going to do that. I’m not even going to mention it.

In less material news, I had a grand time at the playground today. It was raining, so the goats were in their usual spot.

050808_sheltergoats

That’s where they usually hang out when it rains. That or inside their own house.

It’s a nice place to sit down. I’ll sit on that wooden plank. And pet Mads while I watch the rain falling. It’s not exactly summery, but it’s a good feeling. Cleansing. The sound of falling rain. Magnethe sitting down, looking at me lazily. Mathilde gnawing at the fence. Mads rubbing himself against me.

050808_mathildemagnetheinside

This is inside the goat house. Mads didn’t dare to follow me out in the rain. But Magnethe and Mathilde did. I sat down there against the wall. You can see there is almost no room. Mathilde and Magnethe were literally walking all over me, back and forth. It was much fun. Also a little scary though. Mathilde is a big goat. She could knock my teeth out if I was unlucky.

But I love it. They are always fun to be around.

And when I left they followed me. Even though it was still raining a little. I can’t help but smile when I start walking, and then I turn my head and there I have three goats following me. I feel like the leader of the gang.

050808_whitemathilde

Mathilde was having it off with White again. Those two don’t get along for some reason. You’d be surprised how forceful White can be. He moves back and then he sprints forward and rams his head into Mathilde. It’s like a speeding train. And then Mathilde will dish it back. But they never get hurt. And they don’t really seem upset or anything. They will clash heads and then the next second they walk around each other like nothing has happened.

Fascinating.

But now I must go. Tomorrow is a big day. Group therapy. Scary. But I can do it, yes I can.

One Response to “Gimme Gimme Gimme”

  1. milla Says:

    Go Plume, go! You can do it, peace of cake ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment