Friday, August 05, 2005

Freaks And Goats

Aah weekend. It comes at just the right time. The last couple of days I have been tired and worn. But not depressed, and that’s what matters most. I’m feeling fine.

Not a lot have been going on. Working as usual. Then going to the playground for a while. Then home. That is my typical day.

Group therapy sessions start on Tuesday. I am not nervous yet. I’m sure it will come. But I’m also sure I can handle it. Now is the time to kick my social phobia’s ass.

Today a boy at the playground said that Mads and I were best friends. Hehe. I said yes. And he said “you’re best friend with an animal!?”. Yes. I could use some human friends. Hopefully I will be ready for that soon.

The goats aren’t bad friends though.

050805_magnethemathildeme

They’re good people, they’re kind people.

I wasn’t sure if I should put up the next picture. I look bad. Baad. But who cares. In my defence, I am dead tired, unshaven, dirty and so forth. It’s not me at my best. But then me at my best isn’t much better. I’m working on improving some things. But Magnethe will always be prettier.

050805_magnethme

She is the cutest thing.

Ever.

3 Responses to “Freaks And Goats”

  1. Valja (aka the girl who sent you the postcard from Waikiki ages and ages and ages ago) Says:

    Plume, you don’t look bad. In fact, that’s an adorable picture. Really :)

  2. Katherine Says:

    That is the absolute sweetest two pictures EVER! Animals make the greatest friends! Always there for us, always true and loyal. But let’s face it, those goats are picky, they don’t let everyone in to their hearts. They chose you…so go you! If they were that friendly with everyone, no one would comment about how friendly they are to you. I suspect some people might be little jealous.

    P.S. You have the kindest wisest eyes…

  3. milla Says:

    I like the pictures too girls! ;) I’d say you could put the second picture in a magazine or something, cuz it’s very cute :)))

    Listen Plume, I’ve been to group therapy and I actually enjoyed it. At first it’s kinda weird, to talk about your problems to more then 2 eyes, but then after some time you get used to it and it’s like you get a huge weight off your chest. I met a lot of nice people, who had similar problems like mine and we all exchanged some pretty valuable advice ’bout how to cope with it all. There were also older people there, at first I was sceptical and wanted just a group for youth, if you could say so. But I learned that they are the best type of advisers and some of them have such a good sense of humour, it’s like therapy too :) I’m telling you, once you get used to that little community, you’ll actually learn to enjoy those sessions. We always used to eat candy, cookies and have tea or coffee at brakes, so it made me even more comfy.

    I wish you the best of luck dear Plume!!!

    Bacci,
    Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment