Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Voodoo That Dvdoo Do

Everybody should have a fairy godmother.

I’m just saying.

It’s Sunday, so time for everybody’s favourite suicide candidate.

Suicidal Fish #11 (click to see big version)
comicstrip
PS. I still love Mutts.

Did a site update. DVD collection. I was going to do more today, but ran out of time. Oh well. It’s not important. I want to redo the gallery too. Move it to Coppermine. Don’t know if I’ll ever get it done though. Gotta add other sections. And tidy up the site. I got my bill today. From the hosting place. Now it’s time to pay for all my fun.

No, now it’s time for bed. I think the thunderstorm has passed. Too bad. I like lying in the dark and listening to it. I don’t like when the night is all quiet. Then my imagination starts up and every little sound worries me. But if the wind is howling, the thunder is booming, or the rain is falling. Well, then I feel good. I guess when it’s silent then I feel more alone. For some reason.

Anyway, nitey nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment