Saturday, July 09, 2005

3speed

Oh man it’s so hot today.

How hot is it?

It’s so hot that I almost drank a beer. And I don’t drink alcohol. Unless it’s those fruity bacardi breezer things.

But the beer was sitting there in the fridge, looking all cold and nice. Anything cold is worthwhile on a day like today.

We don’t usually have beers in the fridge. But my dad’s brother is visiting. I mean, my uncle. Yes. So we have stocked up on beer. Not that he’s an alchoholic or anything. Just for the social side of things.

He has split with his wife. I’m not sure if they’re actually divorced yet or if they’re just separated. My mother’s brother was divorced a few years ago too. Maybe it’s a good thing that my parents were never married, eh? Or rather, maybe they should have split when I was a kid. Would have saved me a lot of trouble and heart-ache. But nevermind that.

The heat is overpowering. I have my feet in water. Feels good. I wish we had a bath tub. I would soak myself. Let myself melt into the water, pull the plug and flow away.

I just put my ventilator on speed setting 3. That’s the first time I have ever done that. Without my ventilator I would die. Horribly slowly painfully die. AND I’M NOT EXAGGERATING.

In other news, I made a dream journal type thing. Not very detailed descriptions so far but I’m hoping it will get better with time. I can look back at my life for years on various journals, why not be able to look back at my dreams for years? Might be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment