Friday, July 15, 2005

Tina Again

Tina Dickow is coming to Århus again. Her new album will be released on the 25th, and she’s doing a signing session at Stereo Studio. Ten minutes away from my work. On the first day after my vacation is over. That’s handy. I’ll go buy the new album, In The Red, and get it signed. And I’ll get to say hi to Tina again. Exellent. I hope my camera will be fixed by then, I’d really like to get an audio/visual clip of her.

In any case, I’m looking forward to it. Tina is the best.

Hmm, I think I’m going to bring my old “schooltimer”. It’s a little publication thing from highschool, it has photos of all the classes. I still have mine, from 1994 I think. Would be fun to have her sign our class picture, right? I still want to scan it some time. Proof that I went to school with her.

I’m all excited! I get to see Tina! Wheeee. Maybe I could get someone to take a picture of me with her… ah well, I’m not sure I would dare to do that. I would settle for less anyway. Just saying hi and getting an autograph, that would make my day.

One Response to “Tina Again”

  1. Anne Says:

    Held og lykke med autograferne – der må da stå nogen, som kan bruge dit gamle kamera. Snak med en af de smarte fyre i butikken – de vil gøre alt for en kommende stamkunde. Sig, at Anne gerne vil se billedet.

No comments:

Post a Comment