Friday, July 08, 2005

Dream

I’m downtown with my parents.

I have bought my brother’s cell phone (this is true to real life). Someone is transmitting some sort of virus program into it. I keep struggling to stop it from installing itself.

A guy passes by me and says “oh you have a *insert cell phone brand*. I say “yes, I bought it used, yesterday”. He says “Oh” and walks away.

We’re going home. The bus comes. We run to it. Everyone else gets on but I don’t make it. The bus drives away and I’m left alone.

I stand at the bus stop. Waiting for the next one. People around me. Their faces. They’re all deformed. They look like orcs. Not orcs, just disfigured. At first I think it’s just one guy with a disfigured face, but now it’s everyone. They look at me. They look mean. And they mutter things under their breaths. “Idiot”. “Loser”. “I’m going to get you”. I spin around, confused. A non-disfigured girl looks at me and laughs “poor confused freak”.

I stand still to wait. On the building above me there is a angel face figure. Ornament. Stone. It becomes alive and turns to me. Turns into a demonic face and says “I’ll kill you”.

The bus comes and I flee onto it.

No comments:

Post a Comment