Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Techno Kitty and the Fabulous Five

Oh ma coeur. It’s so hot I wish to speak ze French.

It is le heatwave. Le heatwave grande. Grandioso. Ay caramba.

Luckily it’s still vacation. I don’t know if I would survive going to work in this heat.

I can survive going to the playground ofcourse.

050712_boywater.jpg

See, everyone should play with water. That’s my philosophy.

Also, they should play with goats.

050712_kidsgoats.jpg

It’s always fun when kids who aren’t used to the animals come around. Then I get to feel special because I’m sitting and having fun with the goats. The kids ask “aren’t you scared?”. I say no, and try to help them get close to the animals. It’s sweet, seeing how happy the get when they dare to pet one of the goats for the first time for example.

Magnethe is growing so fast. But still not too big to drink from mother.

050712_magnethedrink1.jpg

050712_magnethedrink2.jpg

It’s cute. Her tail starts wagging all over. And then when Mathilde gets tired of it and walks away, Magnethe gets up and looks around for a second and then licks her lips. Mmm good milk.

050712_mathildemagnethe.jpg

Aren’t they sweet?

050712_mathilde.jpg

I brought apples for Mathilde. She still loves them. Yummy yummy apples.

050712_sunnyplayground.jpg

A beautiful day.

050712_growngeeselings.jpg

Geeselings have grown big, but still greyish.

050712_boy.jpg

Kids and animals on summer days. That’s always good.

At home I decided to have a tea party. I was all out of tea though.

050712_redglass.jpg

Some red soda had to do. Everyone was invited.

050712_sodaparty.jpg

Duckie played some tunes on his sax. Tigger Le Pez jumped around like crazy. A good time was had by all.

My dad didn’t join the party. He prefers to sit inside and work on his stamp collection.

050712_dadstamps.jpg

All day and night. I wonder how much his collection is worth? Maybe I’ll inherit it one day.

I really don’t get stamp collecting. But then I’m sure my dad doesn’t get MP3 collecting. So we’re even.

I’m working on the picture section of plume.dk. It’s going well. Very well. If I’m lucky I might have it done in a couple of days. I might have to purchase more webspace first though. I’m not sure. But I got a great piece of gallery software and I’m busy at work on getting it done. It’s going to have all my pictures. From 2001 to today. I bet you can’t wait!

Now it’s hot and late and I’m going to retire myself for the day. You know what I would like? To take a bath in soda. That would be fun. A bathtub full of Cola. I’m not saying it’s something I’d want to do on a regular basis. But just to try it.

Exit stage left.

No comments:

Post a Comment