Monday, July 18, 2005

The Princess Of My Heart

I bought some more vodka. I think maybe alcohol is the solution to all my problems.

You can’t fault that logic!

Also, I realized something today. Magnethe’s birthday is almost the same as mine. I’mg going through the gallery still. The first pictures of her are from March 18th. My birthday is March 15th. She was only a few days old when I first saw her. So I’d imagine her birthday must be around the 16th. If not the 15th even. Isn’t that something?

Speaking of Magnethe, she’s getting her own folder in my gallery. She’s just so lovely, she deserves a special place.

050718_magnethe.jpg

You may think it’s silly that I love her so much. But she sort of represents the good in my life. The happiness I have found. She has been a big part of that. Not just by being cute and wonderful but also by giving me the chance to talk to people at the playground. Having fun with the kids. And talking to Kurt, the guy who owns the animals. Everybody just loves Magnethe so much that it makes everything easier. It comes natural.

So she has done a lot for me. And of course, she’s super cute.

One Response to “The Princess Of My Heart”

  1. Desiree Says:

    I’m a little concerned about the alcohol. Our baby’s Uncle Plume must please not become an alcoholic. Mette could tell you bad, bad stories about that – and I could. And you probably could too. Be careful, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment