Sunday, June 05, 2005

My Mind Has Wings

A little update on yesterday’s entry.

My grandfather’s surgery went well. He’s doing fine now. Recovering. Going to be okay. So that’s a relief.

The Dunkelfolk who gave me the V sign at the parade was indeed Anne. As she said in the comment she left me, the fact that I was there was a victory for both of us.

I had an interesting dream last night. There was a meteor shower. Actually, it started as a really intense lightning storm. I was standing with my dad in our house. The rest of the family had gone out to our car (we don’t actually have a car in real life). Evacuation I guess. My dad and I were watching the lightning outside. And it struck our neighbours house. Then the meteors started coming. Really big ones. Fireballs coming from the distance. We started running to get out to the car. Trying to avoid the meteors.

Funnily enough the local news channel was doing a story about kids harassing stoners, while the world was ending. Haha. Poor stoners.

It wasn’t a funny dream though. It was more of a nightmare. A typical “running from danger” dream.

The meteors were spectacular. Whoever arranges my dreams, they must have a big budget.

I love dreaming.

http://plume.dk/blog/?p=49

No comments:

Post a Comment