Saturday, June 25, 2005

Your Day, Your Week, Your Month Or Even Your Year

To celebrate the vacation I have uploaded some videos that I have had lying around for a while.

Here they are.

Three cute ones of me having fun with Magnethe and Mathilde. Is it any wonder they make me happy?

The first day with dad in the house has been okay. I will talk about it more at another time. Just wanted to mention something funny. My dad has read Stephen King’s The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon. This is really funny if you know my dad. He’s the serious type. He reads serious books, watches serious movies. He doesn’t understand why you would want to watch a cartoon or play a computer game or watch a hollywood movie. But the funny thing is that he really liked the Stephen King book! Hah. He sounded all excited when he talked about it. How he was “really gripped” by it. Man. I guess you have to know my dad to appreciate it, but it really is hilarious.

It’s nice that people can still surprise you sometimes.

And that’s all. First day of summer, many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment