Sunday, June 12, 2005

Tina Dickow: Concert pictures, Ridehuset, Århus, 2005-06-10

In real life Tina is the most beautiful girl.

Here she is a flash of light and energy. A musical spirit.

They’re artsy. Yes, that’s my excuse.

Remember: New camera, haven’t mastered indoor photography yet. Also, I’m short and social phobic, therefore getting a good position at a concert is not easy. Add to that the general stress of being at my first concert ever. Even more excuses.

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

< Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Tina Dickow / Dico in concert

Best show ever.

And a repeat:

050610_tinadickow.jpg

Tina signing my Notes album. (That’s not me on the right, by the way. I don’t have a magic camera. …yet.)

More festival blogging to come later. As a little teaser, here is what I wrote in my livejournal at 3 am last night:


Holy shit!
Carpark North and Mew fucking rocked!
Sorry about the profanity, but I think it’s in order.
This has been a great day. Brøndby won the championship. And I went to two concerts.
What an amazing weekend. Kiss my ass, social phobia!
I can die happy now. And for a change it’s not because death is sweet relief from the pain. No, it’s because I have lived.

But it’s shit o’clock and I must go to bed. I don’t know if I’ll be able to sleep, my ears are bleeding music.

No comments:

Post a Comment