Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Stay Puft

Late. Tired. Must… write… quickly.

The usual animal crackers.

050607_mathilde.jpg

Mathilde is so sweet.

050608_mads.jpg

Mads is so funny.

050607_magnethe.jpg

Magnethe is so cute. I vuw Magnethe, yes I does.

050608_girls.jpg

The girls are cute too.

050608_girl.jpg

Borrowing my camera and taking pictures of each other. Love the teddy bear!

050608_kurtfire.jpg

While Kurt oversees the fire. They were roasting marshmallows and hotdogs. Now ain’t that the life? A nice campfire on a summery day. What more could you want?

Talked to Kurt about Magnethe too. He remarked that Magnethe always followed me everywhere when I came to the playground. Hehe. She does. She comes running to me and jumps up on me and follows me around. She’s still like a little puppy.

050607_black.jpg

050607_white.jpg

Black and White have been tied up the last couple of days. Kurt told me that they had been wandering out on the road. So now Magnethe is the last free soul. I’m pretty sure she won’t go exploring on her own. She’ll stick close to the others.

Black was not happy about it though! You will remember that he has the loudest little voice in all the kingdom. And being tied did not agree with him. So he has been quite vocal about it. And by that I mean: he has been baahing his little head off. Which I will illustrate with a video some time soon.

Meanwhile at work…

050607_nataliesannepoulerik.jpg

Natalie, Sanne posing and Poul Erik. My new camera isn’t quite brilliant indoors, in low lighting. I still haven’t finished reading the manual. I hope I can improve a little. It’s about time I learn some of the finer details of photography.

Mianne, our booker, has come in and asked me to print new posters twice. My posters have been stolen! The May schedule of Kulturgyngen. I don’t know why anyone would steal them, they’re not very interesting. Maybe the thieves are related to one of the bands that are playing or something. Or maybe my posters are just so awesome that people want to steal them and hang them on their walls. Or maybe it’s just vandalism. You never know.

I have gotten other nice remarks though. Sanne told me that Bente had said that the colour for the May poster was really great. So that’s nice. Also some lady I have never seen before came into our office and asked me if I was the guy who had made the Cuba menus. I said yes, and she said they were good and she liked them. They were fresh. Neato. I’m a success.

We have had some staff changes. Thomas has left, he is now working up in the bar. With the cute bargirl. I’m jealous. Maybe I should ask if I could go up and work there too.

He has been replaced by Ronny. He’s only been there a coupla days so not much to tell about him. He came over and looked at what I was doing, I explained how I make the flyer/poster every month.

We’re going to have another new guy starting next week. Alex.

That’s really the downside of working at Kulturgyngen. People come and go all the time. New people to get used to, that’s not the easiest thing for me. I miss Christian. Even ubernazi Lars, a bit. The office is almost too quiet. I’m not a big talker. And neither are Poul Erik or Natalie really. Lars and Christian were loud and funny, that’s missing a little now. I guess I’ll have to step up and tell some jokes or something.

The festival is getting close. On Friday. Remember once upon a time we (as in my family) won a minidisc? Well, I bought myself a cheap microphone for it. I’m going to try taping the shows I go to. Unfortunately I don’t have time to get a really good microphone now. But it doesn’t matter, I’m not looking to make brilliant recordings. I would just like to be able to keep the memories. Assuming I don’t get caught and thrown out.

I wish I could go backstage and talk to Tina. Not that I expect her to remember me. We only went to school together for a year, of which I was gone for 25% because of my problems. And that’s a long time ago now. But I still would like to just say hi and say that I love her music and that I think she deserves her success. She was always a good person.

…aaand that’s it.

http://plume.dk/blog/?p=52

One Response to “Stay Puft”

  1. Anne Says:

    Det er da en lidt skæv form for ros – at de stjæler dine posters – men ros alligevel. Jeg kan se på billedet fra Kulturgyngen, at I har masser af opslagstavler. Hva’ med at få Den lille pige med svovlstikkerne, dunklerne eller en enkelt ged derop, så de kan se, at du da kan andet end bare computer-arbejde. Måske er der noget spændende, de skal ha’ fotograferet, og du er god til billeder. Jeg ved, hvad jeg taler om, for jeg har arbejdet sammen med dygtige fotografer i mange år. Håber, det går godt med din bedstefar.

No comments:

Post a Comment