Thursday, September 01, 2005

Cover Up Your Footprints

I was going to write a long and exciting entry just now.

Start again.

I was going to write a long entry just now. But I’m so tired. I have been so tired all day. No energy. I’m like one of those bunnies in the battery commercials. I’m the bunny with the cheap, crap battery. And all the other bunnies have left me behind.

When I get tired I make bad metaphors. No, not metaphors. That other thing. When it’s spelled the same backwards and forwards.

Good thing it’s almost weekend.

I was going to write something about hurricane Katrina. I can’t believe what’s going on in America. How could this happen? I didn’t pay much attention to it at first because.. it’s a hurricane. It happens every year, right? Now they’re saying there are thousands dead and so on, you know the damage. It’s shocking. My best wishes to everyone out there. What can you really say in an online journal that would make any difference? Words are powerful but sometimes they just aren’t enough.

And on that note, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment