Thursday, September 08, 2005

A Friend Of Youse

Hi everybody. I’m back from the hospital.

Tired and sore. But doing fine. As long as I don’t move too much then there’s no problemo.

Surgery went fine. I am wearing a strange vest-like undergarment and bandages. And I’m swollen. But when I look in the mirror I sort of have to smile.

Everything went fine. I will tell you all about it later. Thank you for the well wishes and support. You guys are the best.

Now if only my Lost DVDs would get here soon…

8 Responses to “A Friend Of Youse”

  1. milla Says:

    Hey! :))) Welcome back! So good to hear everything went well :) Good 4 you dear Plume!

    Best wishes,
    Mills

  2. Valja Says:

    yay!! Glad to hear everything’s ok, Plume!!! :)

  3. Florida Girl Says:

    Glad to hear you’re back and that everything went well.
    I wish you a speedy recovery!

  4. Katherine Says:

    Glad to hear you’re doing well. I hope they gave you some outstanding painkillers…the kind that make you feel like whistling Dixie in a sleepy kind of way.

    If it’s any consolation, The OC season 3 started tonight. It’s a terrifically silly show and I’m as addicted to it as I am Lost. I’ve built a list of all the shows I like and the dates they start up as this is the month for the return of our favourite entertainments.

    In the meantime, George Bush and his merry band of asshats is entertaining me a great deal…they’re so icky evil, they could be fiction. Great source of info, videos and witty banter is crooksandliars.com

    Hey, I saw a Danish film last week called The Five Obstructions (Fem benspænd, De). It was darn good.

  5. grant Says:

    Now, is the time to heal. I am happy to hear you are doing well.

  6. Julie Says:

    Glad you’re ok! :)

  7. Belinda Says:

    Glad to hear that everything went well!! Good to have you back.

  8. Anne Says:

    Bare så flot. Som jeg sagde – du betalte forud i det store regnskab, så nu er du fremme ved de go’e bunker. For værst er dog at sidde som gammel med mindet om ikke at turde.

No comments:

Post a Comment