Monday, September 26, 2005

White Lips Kissed

I have pictures and little stories but I am tired, too tired. Suffice it to say that my first day back at work went just fine. It was good to be back.

And I picked up the new Mew CD. And The Glasshanded Kites. Great stuff. Seriously, you should get it. I got one for Skye. A late birthday present.

Tomorrow it’s back to therapy. At least Sanne said I could come in at 10 again. So I get to sleep a little. That’s the stuff.

And don’t forget, it’s almost christmas!

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells

One Response to “White Lips Kissed”

  1. melissa Says:

    hello. im just a random person who stumbled upon your site while looking for smashing pumpkins mp3s. well, somehow i found the story of you and skye. i loved it.. i noticed it was from 2 years ago. i just wanted to know, how are you and skye doing? i was in a very similar situation… i have social anxiety and a couple months ago i flew to another state to meet someone i had never met, but was very in love with. ready your story touched home SO MUCH. everything…from the awkwardness and feeling like you werent talking enough…just everything brought back so many feelings. my story didnt end happily though, but thank you for posting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment