Saturday, September 03, 2005

Send My Echo Out

The earthly goings ons will have to wait for tomorrow. Today I should like to ask for help. I have been playing around with Photoshop to see if I could enhance my pictures a wee bit. So if you could take a look and give me your opinion, that would be supér.

firefire photoshopped

And

goatsgoats photoshopped

So what you think? Too much editing? Not enough? Any versions preferred or just not enough difference to make you care?

2 Responses to “Send My Echo Out”

  1. Julie Says:

    Fire #2 loses some detail in the wood, but I like #2 better overall. The goats, I can’t tell a difference at all. Of course, I’m tired and blind. :)

  2. Valja Says:

    Liked the photoshopped fire better, but couldn’t tell the difference between the pictures of the goats. (of course, I’m not as observant as I should be genereally, so I’m probably being blind and missing something ….)

No comments:

Post a Comment