Monday, November 21, 2005

Because You’re Gorgeous I’d Do Anything For You

There is no such thing as too much cute.

lamsebamser

lamsebamser

lamsebamser

lamsebamser

lamsebamser

lamsebamser

lamsebamser

lamsebamser

Yeah, sorry. But it’s not my fault. I didn’t make the rules. It’s right there, rule #6; Thou Shalt Post A Billion Pictures Of Lamb Twins.

Who am I to argue?

Also a couple of pictures for my goat community.

Mathilde and me

Mathilde through the fence.

Mathilde and me

Why must they keep us apart, oh why? Starcrossed lovers. Or well, the hazelnuts probably is a factor too.

Let’s not forget the third lamb. The Prince.

lamb and horse

Fy og Bi. He was humping the twins. He was. I swear. He’s what, two weeks old? Isn’t it a little early? They grow up so fast.

I’ve had a decent day today. For a Monday. I was almost not tired. Had enough to do at work. And then all the wonderful animals at the playground. Not half bad.

I have, however, not read The Little Prince or Kammerat Napoleon. I blame my teacher. And everyone else but myself.

One Response to “Because You’re Gorgeous I’d Do Anything For You”

  1. Anne Says:

    Den lille prins er også en bog at få forstand af – specielt fortællingen om det af være tam. Der er dog ikke så meget om geder – den tamme med den smerte og det savn, der må betales for at elske nogen, er en ræv.

No comments:

Post a Comment