Friday, November 25, 2005

Off To See The Tina

Guess what?

It snowed today! Yay. I love the snow, the pretty, cold diamondfillings. Winter’s first snow, it’s always a treat. Okay, it didn’t snow a whole huge lot. But to me any snow is good snow.

first snow of the winter

I hope there will be more. Although I must remember to dress more sensibly. I was freezing my ears off as I stood and watched the goats in the snow.

Tulle, the goat in the snow

That’s Tulle. With twin sister Mathilde in the background, looking on.

So that was quite a nice surprise today. And tonight I’m going to see Tina Dickow, live in concert. Hopefully that will all go smoothly and I’ll have a good time. I must admit that I’m not feeling much like staying out late, I’d rather snuggle up in bed and sleep. But it’s Tina, so it will be worth it. Plus, the new Plume doesn’t avoid things. Nope. The new Plume faces his fear etcetera.

Speaking of Tina, I got a comment from Uffe. From our old class. On the googling old classmates post. I think he and Tina were something of an item back then. Thanks for the comment, Uffe! I remember you clearly. Well, as clearly as you can remember someone through a haze of 10 odd years.

But enough about the past. Tonight is the future, tomorrow is the day after. Etcetera. Off to see the show, tell you all about it later.

3 Responses to “Off To See The Tina”

  1. Danny Says:

    Wow…my brother said it had snowed, but I wasn’t awake to see it before it was gone. That’s the problem with Danish winter, it’s only great for a few moments and then it all turns to slushy and cold darkness. Much like other things in life :(
    Don’t you think the goats get cold though? Or will their fur protect them? I wish I had fur. That would be fully cool. I haven’t really ever met a person who had fur. Hair, sure, but fur? Hmm.
    Err yeah, I was going to wait with the comments until you had posted about your concert experience but since I’m so impatient, I’ll just start off early, hehe. I

  2. Danny Says:

    I

  3. Danny Says:

    hey :( this thing wont let me post anymore than that. i’m sorry lasse, i didn’t mean to stuff up your comments system :(

    here’s the last bit:

    I heart Tina Dickow :D
    Random Tina D google searches are what brought me here, actually. I’ve just been to a concert with her myself so I’m irritating the piss out of everyone by talking about it constantly hehehe. She’s so great though :)
    And I’ve forced everyone to buy her new cd. Fancy starting a Tina posse, Lasse? We can collect “dummebøder” from people who don’t show the love! :D

    Alright, in case you were wondering, I’m Danish myself and living in Aarhus but I just felt like writing this in English…cos your blog is in English…and all that…

    Either way, I’m looking forward to reading about the concert, so hurry up, will ya mate?

    Cheers from Danny :D (who is very excited, could you tell? haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment