Thursday, November 17, 2005

My Parents Didn’t Told Me About It

I have 48 pictures from the last 3 days. 29 videos. 5 new animals to introduce you to. And a partridge in a pear tree.

So there’s a big playground post coming up. I’m still working on it though. Yesterday I was tired, with a massive headache. The headache followed me into the evening and stopped me from getting a good night’s sleep. I got up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom. Sat there in the dark massaging my neck and shoulder. It’s hard to massage yourself, you know. Especially in the dark. Half asleep. I also took some aspirins. It helped. I slept well after that.

It’s been a tired couple of days. But the new excitements at the playground keep me flying high. You wouldn’t believe the cuteness. But you will, soon enough.

And tomorrow is the playground anniversary, so I’ll probably have even more to update about. It’s a full-time job, being a blogger is. Too bad the pay is lousy.

On the other hand, I have two pairs of twins coming up. Everybody loves twiiiins.

No comments:

Post a Comment