Monday, November 07, 2005

Conversation One On One

Did I mention that Signe, the therapist, gave me a videotape home? Basic conversation lessions.

Very basic. That’s okay though, I need that. It’s just rather funny too. They’re really hammering home the points. And the acting is very.. basic.

Meet the star, Ed:

conversationvideo

And his friend Chuck:

conversationvideo

And the obligatory beautiful brunette Joleen:

conversationvideo

Now the story goes something like this: Ed is enrolled in a communication course. And he discusses his homework with his friends.

conversationvideo

And after that the story just gets very complicated.

conversationvideo

conversationvideo

Excellent fun. I don’t think I have actually learnt anything that will fix my social problems, but some good tips for conversations. And some good laughs. So that’s not all bad.

Have you seen the commercial for the Sony Bravia flatscreen TV? I love it. I don’t usually like commercials. The bouncing balls are great though. And the music. The music makes it. Heartbeats by José Gonzalez. My favourite song of the moment. You should check it out. And I don’t normally recommend Swedish music either. I just love this song.

So there. Neatly sidestepping the motivation issue.

2 Responses to “Conversation One On One”

  1. Katherine Says:

    great song. I found the full version here http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/collective/A3923039 and two more songs. Interesting he’s from Argentina because the guitar work sounds a little Spanish.

  2. Mister Moy Says:

    Oh yeah, Danish subtitles!

No comments:

Post a Comment