Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Shiver The Whole Night Thru

Speaking of lambs jumping in the snow, I updated the video section today.

Lambs in the snow. So now you know.

Also Tulle baahing in the snow. I had good times with Tulle today. When it was feeding time she was the first goat to get inside. And that meant she was the first to come back out. So I got some alone time with her. Gave her some raisins. She seemed to like them a lot. She even jumped up with her front legs on the fence, like the other goats do. She wouldn’t really let me scratch her. But it’s just a matter of finding the right spot so it feels so good that she has no choice. I’m sure she must have a spot like that too.

Finally, Mads, the selfish little terrorist. He makes this odd guttural sound when he knows I’m getting treats from my pocket and the other goats are near. It seems like he can’t decide whether to chase away the other goats or if he should attack my pocket and try to steal the treats instead. It’s only in that specific situation that he makes the sound. When he gets frantic over treats while the other goats are near. I have noticed that the buck makes similar kinds of sounds, but he does it more often. In other situations too. Maybe Mads doesn’t do it so often because he is neutered. Speaking of that, I wonder if Mads’ girly voice is a normal pygmy goat voice. If that’s just how they sound. Or if his voice changed because he got neutered. I’ve never heard other pygmies.

So anyway. Last night I got up and vomitted. Didn’t sleep much. Good times. I could have staid home, but I felt the need to get out. Maybe because there was still snow on the ground. Snow makes me happy. Animals in the snow is the cure for everything.

So there. I hope I can sleep better tonight. Maybe I should count sheep. Or snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment