Saturday, November 05, 2005

A Smile Be Your Umbrella

Smile and the world smiles at you.

051102_theprince_th.jpg

That must be why everyone is smiling at The Prince.

051103_madsboy_th.jpg

A boy and Mads. I can imagine Mads must be intimidating when you’re that small. But once the kids get to know him they like him.

051104_magnethe_th.jpg

Everybody likes Magnethe. Except me. I love her.

051104_mathildeleg_th.jpg

And Mathilde says hello.

051104_princeclose_th.jpg

How can that face not make you smile?

051104_princehorse_th.jpg

Or whinny if you’re a horse.

I am tired. It’s cold outside and it makes me want to bury myself in blankets in bed in the light of the TV. Or in the sound of the rain.

A new page was added recently. google.html. With odd searches. You think there are weirdos out on the streets? No. Google, that’s where the weirdos are.

The rain is falling down, the cars remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment